Dark Kaos
Welcome to Dark Kaos! Please take the time to register a new account. Or log in if you already have one.

Vote for us! By voting you help us expand and contribute to new updates!

http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=4153

Read the Rules! Read the rules so you don't get into trouble on the server!

HomePortalRulesVoteDownloadFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonateWiki
Donate to the Server and Help us Grow!
Please read the rules so you don't get in trouble!

Share | 

Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liltobig

PostSubject: Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application   Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:15 pm

name ingame: My Ingame name is Liltobig

name in real life: My in real life name Is Jessica Mercer

reasons for us to pick you:I think you should pick me because 1. I will be verry active. 2. I am very helpful and generis. 3. I love to make videos and support people's dissions..

recent experience:I have been admin on three servers... Juvyscape , Darkbow scape ( not around anymore) and , perfect scape. I have been mod on 13 servers. I can't name them all. Sorry.

extra:I will be active and helpful if you chose me. If not i will still be active and helpful. I hope you enjoyed this little application I hope you chose me.

why do you think u deserve Moderator?:I think i deserve it because I try to be active I haven't been for a while because of work but that's over so =) Well Thats why. I help I make videos and I love the server.

What should you do when you are moderator?:I should follow the rules. Inforce the rules Have fun don't abuse my powers and don't give up.

have you ever been staff on other servers?:Yes I have been every rank there is. I even owned a 317 before.

what's your e-mail?:smexy_jessica_ftw@hotmail.com

Does people respect you?:Yes

Will you advertise for the server?:Yes I will make videos.

Got something important to tell us?:Choose Me And If I'm not on it's because of work

WILL YOU VOTE EVERYDAY?:I already do

Which timezone are you in:Eastern
Time

Have you read the rules, and do you know them?:Yes I know the rules. I read the 2 time a day.

Have you ever had expirence as staff (which position):Yes I've been every position
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:11 am

Great app, though i suggest you post this in the mod app section of the forums Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QWERTY

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application   Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:16 am

bit much and strong on the eyes with red but i get youre point you work hard and saying you vote everyday so do i and i tell freinds and advertise i do as much i can but post in mod app's (which when u made this they didnt have that section yet tho) Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application   Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Fail Activity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application   Today at 2:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Jessica Aka liltobig's Moderator Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1