Dark Kaos
Welcome to Dark Kaos! Please take the time to register a new account. Or log in if you already have one.

Vote for us! By voting you help us expand and contribute to new updates!

http://runelocus.com/toplist/?action=vote&id=4153

Read the Rules! Read the rules so you don't get into trouble on the server!

HomePortalRulesVoteDownloadFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonateWiki
Donate to the Server and Help us Grow!
Please read the rules so you don't get in trouble!

Share | 

its mike snail

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
destruct

PostSubject: its mike snail    Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 pm

its the acual owner of mike snail i was on my ps3 playing cod and i was letting my friend play on my acc and about 3 houres of him bein on my acc i get ip banned i askes qwerty what happend and he told me idc if that acc is banned and all but i still want to play this sever please give me a second chance?
Back to top Go down
QWERTY

PostSubject: Re: its mike snail    Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:37 am

i didnt say i dont care,its not up to me on that desicion i told you to post here, and i may be mod ingame but rian or anyone never gave me commands for anything sorry
i also belive you are iped bcuz of a fud telling the admin of extreme how to spawn then the admin coming on our server and telling alot of players,and you had a player with rares that were spawned with out permision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: its mike snail    Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:46 am

destruct wrote:
its the acual owner of mike snail i was on my ps3 playing cod and i was letting my friend play on my acc and about 3 houres of him bein on my acc i get ip banned i askes qwerty what happend and he told me idc if that acc is banned and all but i still want to play this sever please give me a second chance?

It was because you were duping, I'll give you a second chance but you'll be under a constant watch while your on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: its mike snail    

Back to top Go down

its mike snail
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1